Find the perfect buggy
When you’re enjoying a trip out with your baby you need a stroller with superpowers. Manoeuvrable, light as a feather, reliable enough to withstand all sorts of adventures. And of course you have to be able to fold and unfold it in the blink of an eye – often with one hand! Still deciding which buggy to buy? We can help you decide which is perfect for you.
Explore Maxi-Cosi strollers
How to choose a stroller
When it comes to choosing a stroller, here are a few tips for things to look out for.
- Your stroller has to be comfortable for your baby (if it’s not, he’ll soon let you know!). Look for a buggy that’s padded and supportive, plus reclinable for blissful nap times.
- Think about how easy it is for you to use. It’s good to choose a stroller that folds and unfolds in the blink of an eye – with one hand, and without even having to bend over.
- Space is always at a premium, so make sure the stroller takes up very little storage space when it’s completely folded.
- Accidents happen, and the best buggies have seats that can be removed for washing.
- Extra storage underneath the stroller is handy for stashing shopping and baby essentials.
- Remember the weather – pick a pushchair with optional extras. A sun canopy is a must in the heat, and having a rain cover and footmuff means you can still enjoy cold, wet walks knowing your baby’s warm and snug.
- You’ll have your buggy for a long time, so pick a stroller colour and design you like.
All our buggies are practical and perfect for any situation. And, as they come in a huge range of different features and stroller colours, they look fantastic.
Super-comfortable for your baby, the Noa is a buggy that’s so easy to fold you only need one hand. You can also pull it behind you like a luggage bag when it’s fully folded.
A fun day out is tiring work for your baby. That’s why you can recline the Mila buggy to a fully flat position for nap times.
When should I changed car seat? Get a tailored advice based on your needs, find the right car seat!