The Maxi-Cosi Opal HD is age-perfect for children with hip dysplasia . With more space for the legs and support for the back, this car seat offers your child the best safety, even with their legs spread wide. It has a soft padded seat for extra comfort, a support pillow for younger babies, a Side Protection System and 5 recline positions in forward-facing mode . It uses the seat belt* to be installed in the car and can be used rearward-facing up to 13kg, before being turned forward facing.
How does the service work?
Those that can provide recent proof of purchase of a Maxi-Cosi car seat can borrow the Maxi-Cosi Opal HD in return for a fully refundable £100 when it is returned in good condition. Where there is no proof of purchase available, Maxi-Cosi will refund half the deposit (£50) at the end of the loan period. In both cases, the loan can be extended if there is medical evidence to support such an extension.
Maxi-Cosi will deliver the seat through a 48hr delivery service on receipt of a signed contract and deposit, and will arrange collection towards the end of the six months. If you interested in this service, get in touch with STEPS.
Maxi-Cosi Opal: Your baby’s comfort
Our Maxi-Cosi Opal seat is the age-perfect fit for children with hip dysplasia:
• More space for healthy hip position
• Soft padded seats for cosy comfort
• Extra support pillow for younger babies
• Side Protection System for optimal protection in side impact collisions
• Recline adjustment in five forward facing positions for sitting and sleeping
Maxi-Cosi Opal: Easy to use
• Compact design fits all cars
• One-click switch from rearward- to forward-facing position, using the same belt routing to help prevent incorrect fitting
• Integrated belt hooks to keep harness out of the way for easy in- and out-placement of child
• Cover can be easily removed for cleaning
• Adjusting the height of the headrest also adjusts the harness