Maxi-Cosi Promise of Quality
The safety and well-being of your child is our top priority. Maxi-Cosi guarantees that in addition to our own strict standards of quality, our products are manufactured in accordance with the most recent European safety requirements and quality standards which are applicable to the specific product. Each product is of the highest quality and free from defects in workmanship and material at the time of purchase.
During production, the product is subjected to extensive quality checks. If the product, despite our careful efforts, shows a material or manufacturing fault within the warranty period of 24 months, when used normally as described in the user instructions, Maxi-Cosi will comply with the warranty terms and conditions swiftly, minimizing any convenience to parents.
Concerned about your product?
Should you have any concerns about your product, please contact your retailer, who can provide you with detailed information on the Maxi-Cosi warranty terms and conditions and offer further assistance. Please note that for warranty issues, Maxi-Cosi deals with authorized retailers only. Check the list of authorized sales points in the Where to Buy section of this site. For initial advice, you may also contact the Consumer Contact desk through this website.
Customer Care will be more than happy to help keep the Maxi-Cosi promise of continued quality. However, please note we cannot accept any warranty claims:
• If you cannot provide the retailer or Maxi-Cosi Customer Care with the original proof of purchase of the product
• If the product has not been used in the manner described in the manual or not used for the purpose it is intended for
• If the product is submitted for repair through a retailer that is not authorized by Maxi-Cosi. For authorized retailers, see Where To Buy
• If repairs were carried out by third parties or a dealer that is not authorized by Maxi-Cosi
• If the defect is the result of improper or careless use or maintenance, negligence or impact damage
• If the parts show normal wear and tear that may be expected from daily use of a product (wheels, rotating and moving parts etc.)
The warranty becomes effective on the date you purchase your Maxi-Cosi product and is valid for a period of 24 consecutive months. The warranty only applies for the first owner and is not transferable.
Filing a warranty claim
After your purchase, keep the purchase receipt. Please check that the date of purchase is clearly visible. If it is not, consider asking your retailer for an official signed proof of purchase.
Contact your retailer when you have concerns over your product. The retailer will be happy to coordinate a warranty claim for you, but an exchange or a refund cannot be requested. Product repairs do not entitle parents to an extension of the warranty term. Products that are returned directly to the manufacturer are not eligible for warranty, you must involve a retailer first.
This Warranty Clause conforms to European Directive 99/44/EG of 25 May 1999.