The Kaia stroller is also the start of a perfect travel system. The stroller can be used from birth with the use of an infant car seat. Maxi-Cosi infant car seat adapters are included and the stroller can be used both with and without the seat attached depending on your preference. Simply attach the car seat (sold separately) to the frame and travel easily from car to park…or wherever the day takes your family.
- Lightweight design
- Easy, compact fold – stands when folded
- Multi-position reclining seat with padded 5-point harness for safety
- Parent cup holder
- Adjustable leg rest
- Convenient shopping basket
- Canopy shades and protects baby from bright sunlight
- Adapters included for Maxi-Cosi Mico and Prezi infant car seats for use from birth as a compact and maneuverable travel system (car seat sold separately)
- Holds child up to 50 pounds
See Kaia Mico Nxt Travel System page to learn more about the travel system savvy parents choose!
Let it snow…or rain or blow! The Kaia WeatherShield helps protect your baby from snow, rain, and wind without blocking the view. It provides a customized fit to the Kaia stroller, covering it where needed, but leaving the stroller handles easily accessible for you. The sturdy, tear-resistant material is designed to last and folds up easily into a compact package when not needed.
- Customized to fit the Kaia stroller to protect baby from the rain, wind or snow
- Offers complete coverage and visibility
- Roomy design
- Made from long lasting tear resistant material
- Gives parent easy access to stroller handles